The Captains, crew and owners have decided to RAISE THE BAR as it relates to offshore fishing charters here in Sarasota. Although we respect and like much of our competitors, we decided to treat our guests slightly better and in turn, we hope they have more fun and an overall better experience by choosing Sarasota Offshore Fishing Charters for their next offshore fishing experience. Here are just a few things of how we feel we stand out from the rest and what we offer.
- We like to think our newly updated 2006 Luhrs boat stands out from the rest of the local boats in terms of comfort, safety and overall appearance. Yes, we are a charter boat and yes, charter boats are not meant to be pretty…but let’s face it, most of us like to fish in comfort and style!
- We will stock the boat for you with a FREE case of water, a variety of sodas and ice. All you will need is a small cooler or bag to put your fresh catch of fish in for your trip home!
- Often guests may forget or bring the wrong type of suntan lotion. As such, we will keep SPF 30 and 50 lotion on the boat for our guest’s convenience.
- If you forget your camera or phone, please let the Captain know and he will do his best to get you, your family and friends in several photos!
- Summer weather in Sarasota Florida often means late afternoon rain showers. Most often these showers are sporadic and actually feel refreshing! Regardless, we will provide FREE disposable ponchos to our guests to make them as comfortable as possible.
- Do you drink coffee? We do! We have a Keurig coffee maker and creamer on board FREE of charge.